Skip to main content

"1917"


Guys, we need to talk about war dramas. They are all the same. You know how this will end. 
If it were a story that failed, then it would be about the bravery of the men who died carrying out the message, and they would advertise that way. 
For once, I'd like to see a twist ending where the men depicted in this movie actually failed to deliver the message. I'm not asking for the resulting massacre. I just don't want another Saving Private Ryan story.
In theaters: December 25, 2019
Click image to view URL. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.