Skip to main content

"Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker"


Oh, Lord, they had to drag Lando Calrissian back into this, didn't they?
Oh, Lord, they had to drag the Death Star back into this, didn't they?
Oh, Lord, they had to drag the Emperor back into this, didn't they?

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! "The Rise of Skywalker"? I thought this was supposed to end the Skywalker Saga. Does it mean Kylo f*cking Ren is going to be good again, hence the rise of Skywalker? Is he going to take up the name Skywalker and make it evil, hence the rise, and they have to be destroyed?
We're never really gone...F*CK YOU! You were never really there. This was the easiest series Mark Hamill ever starred in with the exception of the Batman animated series.
You say every saga comes to an end, well explain this. If the following link shows everything that will be made in the Star Wars universe, then the saga never really ends. This may be the end of the Skywalkers, but Star Wars will never fade away from the big screen.

In theaters: December 20, 2019

Click image to view URL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Alita: Battle Angel"

I can't tell if this is live action or if this a video game. It looks fake as sh*t. Is this why Avatar 2  is being pushed back now TEN YEARS? I'm starting to wonder if I'm feeling the same anticipation as Terminator fans between the first and second movie. I'm getting bored of that franchise. I'm getting off track. I know James Cameron isn't the director. I didn't grow up with manga and anime, so I'm not as excited as I should. But it looks like it's going to be another Americanized flop. In theaters: February 14, 2019

"Black Widow"

Think Avengers: Endgame is the current pinnacle of this franchise? Think again. With the demise of Black Widow, I have questions about how they're going to make a Black Widow movie if she's dead. I did read that this takes place between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War . So there's that, I guess. Also, I'm feeling Umbrella Academy vibes here as we will likely be diving more into the Black Widow training that made Natasha who she is today. We find out where Chief Hopper went though. He escaped through the Upside Down and is now leading a life as a superhero of some sort. Or villain. Who knows at this point? In theaters: May 1, 2020 Click image to view URL.

"Klaus"

Netflix must have read my post on The Christmas Chronicles because here comes another Santa Claus movie, and I'm rather excited for it. I kept having vibes of the early days of 2000s animation with films like The Prince of Egypt , The Road to El Dorado , and Fox Animation's Anastasia , so it kind of hit me there with nostalgia. It also felt like the remake of the Ranken & Bass story we deserve. If this doesn't get nominated for Best Animated Feature, I'll be very disappointed. In theaters: November 8, 2019 Released On Netflix: November 15, 2019