Skip to main content

"Toy Story 4"

What the f*ck?

I've never been partial to the Toy Story franchise. I mean I saw them all eventually, but I didn't care for them. This just doesn't make any sense. I thought numero tres was the end. Answers, please.


The Key & Peele thing here is the literal representation of me and Toy Story.



Luckily this sheds light on Bo's whereabouts in Toy Story 3...sort of. Does that mean Andy lost Bo? Now, there's a possibility that she's the villain, not Yo Gabby Gabby and her creepy doll henchmen.



Please let this be the end.


In theaters: June 21, 2019
Click image to view URL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.