Skip to main content

"El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie"


I was skeptical about a Breaking Bad movie. I thought, why? Walter White was dead. There's nothing more to say. Turns out I'm wrong.
The 2010s will forever be remembered for Game of Thrones, but I want it to also be remembered for Breaking Bad. We got five seasons of Walt's antics. The spin-off series Better Call Saul is still going strong, and now we have a movie following Jesse Pinkman.
I honestly don't know how Jesse will get out of the law, especially when he stares down someone in a duel, but knowing Vince Gilligan and all the raised stakes he wrote in Breaking Bad, I'm sure he'll get out fine. Of course there's always the possibility that Jesse may bite it too.
In theaters: October 11-13, 2019
Released on Netflix: October 11, 2019
Aired on AMC: TBA

Click image to view URL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.