Skip to main content

"SHAZAM!"


I don't know.
This looks stupid. Fun, but stupid. Why does this superhero have the same name as an app that tells me what song is playing right now?
And how does the kid un-Shazam? Say "Mazahs"? Is this DC's version of recruiting a teenager into the Justice League?
After seeing this and the Captain Marvel trailer, I don't think I should be going into the subway. I'll either become a stupid superhero or fight old grannies.
I probably won't see it right away. I'm behind on my DCEU movies. Well, I haven't started. I've been so busy with the MCU. Eww, I know.

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! This is Captain Marvel as well? Why is DC stealing names from Marvel? Is how they are going to cross over? Is that possible? Batman lives in Gotham City, and Superman lives in Metropolis; two completely made up cities. The Avengers live in upstate New York, and Ant-Man lives in San Francisco, both very real places.
In theaters: April 5, 2019


Click image to view URL.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.