Skip to main content

"Spider-Man: Far From Home"


I have watched every MCU movie at this point, so I am up to date. Stay tuned on my "Movie Thoughts" page for those posts.
Okay, not what I was expecting. I really wish, though, that the never mentioned a Spider-Man sequel until after Endgame because it ruins the illusion that he's dead. Ever since Tom Holland broke Instagram about releasing the title of the new movie, I find it hard to believe that he is actually dead.
Anyhoo, Aunt May is okay with Peter being Spider-Man. Happy is giving May puppy dog eyes. Has Happy forgotten about the nurse he bonded over Downton Abbey with, in Iron Man 3? Or are we trying to forget that?
Peter, Ned, MJ, and a handful of other friends are backpacking across Europe until Nick Fury, who also isn't dead despite dissolving after the Snap, interrupts the trip to recruit Peter to save the world.
MJ and Peter seem to be in a relationship; curious to see how that goes. Does she know he's Spider-Man? She had an attitude like she's defending him from the dickweed that hates Peter but like Spider-Man.
Then, in the end, we meet Jake Gyllenhaal in a Dr. Strange outfit. For months I thought he was going be the bad guy. I mean, what hero calls themselves Mysterio or whatever?
I guess I'll have to find out in July.
In theaters July 5, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.