Skip to main content

"Klaus"


Netflix must have read my post on The Christmas Chronicles because here comes another Santa Claus movie, and I'm rather excited for it.
I kept having vibes of the early days of 2000s animation with films like The Prince of Egypt, The Road to El Dorado, and Fox Animation's Anastasia, so it kind of hit me there with nostalgia. It also felt like the remake of the Ranken & Bass story we deserve.
If this doesn't get nominated for Best Animated Feature, I'll be very disappointed.
In theaters: November 8, 2019
Released On Netflix: November 15, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.