Skip to main content

"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" Season 3


In this season, we see Midge leave New York City for the crowds across America as she co-stars with Shy Baldwin, a popular singer. I bet they are going to have a falling out, and Midge is going to strike out of her own. This is because I know she isn't going to like playing second fiddle to this Bruno Mars of the sixties, but I also know she isn't one to give up and go home.
Midge also faces friction with her family as they struggle with her rising fame and wanting to continue her journey. But at least Joel, her jackass husband, is on board with this...maybe. I don't know, the marketers pulled that lie in the Season 2 trailer too.
On Prime Video: December 6, 2019

Click image to view URL. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.