Skip to main content

"Avengers: Endgame"

I have watched every MCU movie at this point, so I am up to date. Stay tuned on my "Movie Thoughts" page for those posts.



Now, I know this is just the first trailer, and the Russo Brothers are doing everything they can to keep this movie quiet, but I NEED MORE!!!!! Tony sending a love letter, everyone b*tching about death and Thanos, and Scott coming to the rescue. THAT'S IT!
Also, why is Tony still calling Pepper Miss Potts? They've been on a first name basis since Iron Man 2.
And how is Scott Lang normal size now? Last I checked he was still stuck in the quantum realm because The Three Pyms died. Did he use the magic discs like in the first Ant-Man?
But I'm still going to see it.
In theaters: April 26, 2019


Click on image to view URL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.