Skip to main content

"What Men Want"

I'm all for equality for everyone. But do we have to gender swap movies, that probably weren't funny to begin with, to give them that equality?
Taraji P. Henson is struggling to move up in the sports world, but everyone, who hasn't been Me Too'd yet, stars in this movie as misogynistic assholes to her. That is until she goes to a tea room on a stormy night that results in her ability to hear men's thoughts. Then she uses it to control her destiny.
You don't have to give Cookie powers to hear men's thoughts. She already controls men! *Drops mic*
In theaters: February 8, 2019


Click image to view URL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Alita: Battle Angel"

I can't tell if this is live action or if this a video game. It looks fake as sh*t. Is this why Avatar 2  is being pushed back now TEN YEARS? I'm starting to wonder if I'm feeling the same anticipation as Terminator fans between the first and second movie. I'm getting bored of that franchise. I'm getting off track. I know James Cameron isn't the director. I didn't grow up with manga and anime, so I'm not as excited as I should. But it looks like it's going to be another Americanized flop. In theaters: February 14, 2019

"Black Widow"

Think Avengers: Endgame is the current pinnacle of this franchise? Think again. With the demise of Black Widow, I have questions about how they're going to make a Black Widow movie if she's dead. I did read that this takes place between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War . So there's that, I guess. Also, I'm feeling Umbrella Academy vibes here as we will likely be diving more into the Black Widow training that made Natasha who she is today. We find out where Chief Hopper went though. He escaped through the Upside Down and is now leading a life as a superhero of some sort. Or villain. Who knows at this point? In theaters: May 1, 2020 Click image to view URL.

"Klaus"

Netflix must have read my post on The Christmas Chronicles because here comes another Santa Claus movie, and I'm rather excited for it. I kept having vibes of the early days of 2000s animation with films like The Prince of Egypt , The Road to El Dorado , and Fox Animation's Anastasia , so it kind of hit me there with nostalgia. It also felt like the remake of the Ranken & Bass story we deserve. If this doesn't get nominated for Best Animated Feature, I'll be very disappointed. In theaters: November 8, 2019 Released On Netflix: November 15, 2019