Skip to main content

"Frozen II"


Can I just say this? You have got to be sh*tting me. I hope it was worth it to you people.
So, Elsa is playing Jesus, and failing.
Anna is killing herself, and then not.
Kristoff is running with Sven and his Sven buddies.
I have two theories for the autumn area we see above.
One: They are meeting the Season Sisters, or Element Sisters, or something. There are more people with powers to control the environment.
Two: Anna is the cursed, too. Her powers just needed an awakening.
And that last bit where Anna draws Kristoff's sword? Third theory: Anna IS cursed but she's an enemy. She is possessed, putting her relationship with Elsa on the line.
In theaters: November 22, 2019
Click image to view URL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.