Skip to main content

Super Bowl LIII Trailers

This Super Bowl released a handful of new trailers and TV spots for movies coming out this spring and summer. Enjoy.


Click image to view URL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Alita: Battle Angel"

I can't tell if this is live action or if this a video game. It looks fake as sh*t. Is this why Avatar 2  is being pushed back now TEN YEARS? I'm starting to wonder if I'm feeling the same anticipation as Terminator fans between the first and second movie. I'm getting bored of that franchise. I'm getting off track. I know James Cameron isn't the director. I didn't grow up with manga and anime, so I'm not as excited as I should. But it looks like it's going to be another Americanized flop. In theaters: February 14, 2019

"Black Widow"

Think Avengers: Endgame is the current pinnacle of this franchise? Think again. With the demise of Black Widow, I have questions about how they're going to make a Black Widow movie if she's dead. I did read that this takes place between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War . So there's that, I guess. Also, I'm feeling Umbrella Academy vibes here as we will likely be diving more into the Black Widow training that made Natasha who she is today. We find out where Chief Hopper went though. He escaped through the Upside Down and is now leading a life as a superhero of some sort. Or villain. Who knows at this point? In theaters: May 1, 2020 Click image to view URL.

"Men in Black: International"

Not sure if you call it a long awaited return, but I was genuinely happy to see another installment. However, I believe it failed to recapture the magic it once held twenty years ago. Tessa Thompson's character has been searching for the MIB headquarters for the said twenty years. Someone did not do a good job hiding the very existence of MIB. No one has willingly joined the MIB. They were recruited. No one is concerned by this? Will Smith chased a cephlapod on door. Then Agent M (not Mike Myers) gets transferred to MIB International in London, ran by Brian Mills, and gets assigned with Chris Hemsworth, the blondest agent ever. Compared to him, Tessa seemed to have studied the MIB Wikipedia page because she was more in tune than Chris, and it's infuriating. She whips the neuralizer like it's nothing and expected similar results, which, to her luck, she does. When Chris couldn't find the little red button, she presses it and it has a delay before the car room off ...