Skip to main content

"Us"

I'm confused. The people attacking Jordan Peele's family is them. But why is the boy doppelgänger wearing a sack over his face? I think it's the white family they met on the beach. Instead of becoming black, like in Get Out, they are killing black and making it a black on black crime. Yeah, I'm calling blackface in 2019.

Okay, so I guess the white family isn't involved because they are victims too. And I now know why the boy's doppelgänger is wearing a mask; they wears a mask. But why are they after themselves? It doesn't make sense.
I'll probably wait and see what critics think of it first.

In theaters: March 15, 2019

Click image to view URL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Break!

Since theaters are closed and movie premieres are being pushed back because of the Coronavirus, I will be taking a break reviewing upcoming movies. When the pandemic subsides, I will return to looking at new movies. In the meantime, stay safe, avoid contact as much as you can, and stay home if you're unwell. We will get through this together. Click image to view URL.